Friday, January 8, 2010

Noodle Cutter My Aunt And I Are Are Searching For A Hand Held Noodle Cutter.?

My aunt and I are are searching for a hand held noodle cutter.? - noodle cutter

My aunt and I was once a pasta cutter, a little bow, or 4 to 10 and turn right before the pasta dough and cut several at once rather than doing them one after another knife. She tried to Superior, Wisconsin, and I've always been looking for in Lafayette, Indiana. She is almost blind, but could still do with Noodle Cutter described above.

2 comments:

Gramma said...

Try SweetCelebrations.com
Maid of Scandinavia property.
They have stores in the Twin Cities.
They have tons of specialty chemicals, pulp / dishes, etc.

t g said...

I agree and disagree with Leslie J. You can buy before the noodles are in the freezer and the same appearance and structure of the house. Yes, they are like a taste of home as well. That is what I am inclined to approve it, though. Each chef is proud of his art will be proud and even prouder that they can still bring their own food from scratch, regardless of their new disability such as loss of vision. For customers of Cook, to say probably never be in a position that the noodles are homemade not for sale. Do for the cook, and know not so proud of the finished product. Simply kill a shortcut to a masterpiece.

How, where, to the gadget that you know will take place after, not me. I was looking for an electric pasta machine for over a year. I know they do not know where to obtain them. It is similar to what you want when you lean on the dough into different types of pasta such as lasagna, egg noodles, pastaSo I would say, but I guess you've already done a Google search.

Good luck to you.

Post a Comment