Monday, January 18, 2010

Bleeding Gums Symptoms Bleeding Gums During Pregnancy?

Bleeding gums during pregnancy? - bleeding gums symptoms

I did some research and found May bleeding gums during pregnancy (50% of them reported symptoms). I hope to pass a pregnancy test until after this week. If I am, I'm about 5-8 weeks. My gums bleed, and although I though that's a sign that can actually be pregnant, or if this symptom is related to something other miracles.

I think what you really want to know is, "If this symptom is usually gums effectively with pregnant women?

2 comments:

angel_in... said...

I was with my first pregnancy, but I felt that the end of pregnancy, when BUB grows on your body so that it was prepared. It's really hard to judge because every woman / pregnancy is soooo different from all the problems that had the first round of the time, are nothing compared to this, if the pregnancy to see a problem of waiting for the test or go a dentist to ensure that it could be another reason. Good luck

alimay said...

I always read about this too, but with both my pregnancies I never had this problem.

Post a Comment