Thursday, January 21, 2010

Apple Celery Juice Does Drinking Fresh Extracted Potato Juice The Same As Eating Baked Potato?

Does drinking fresh extracted potato juice the same as eating baked potato? - apple celery juice

Hello,
I am over weight for my age and I will go, a diet rich in proteins for losing two weeks to about ten pounds. Special diet menu, which I can be up to four times a day, eat smaller portions, but most fish, eggs, cheese, beans, peanuts, walnuts, chicken, tuna, apples, oranges, etc. I think the menu is good d 'In addition to my daily exercise, I lose 10 pounds a month.
One thing that I am in my menu, the bread, rice or potatoes that are important in a healthy diet. Systematically every morning, I dream all sorts of juice from fresh potatoes, carrots, apples, celery, cucumber, ginger, extracts, etc.
My question is that drinking apple juice extracted from freshly ground, I get to eat the same advantages as the potato itself.
Please advise and thank you very much!

2 comments:

Cracker Jax said...

Very ... Starch potato skins cooked coma ... Here, all non-strength vitamins and calories.

Joachin Murrieta said...

No. .. Do not eat a special diet - a diet and only a few - there is no "magic" weight loss

Post a Comment