Monday, December 14, 2009

Letter Of Completed Community Service Hours What Are My Chances For Duke?

What are my chances for Duke? - letter of completed community service hours

I live in Alaska and I am a part of Cuba, if that's important. I just started my third year and have received messages from many different universities ... Duke sent me a poster, and after visiting your site, I am very interested in your school.

Rating: 4.1 (should be more like 4.7 in the time that I update when I go straight to A)
1 ~ 500
The fee rigorous courses at my school. Four points in this year and five next year.
33 on the ACT, SAT, I have not yet been made.
HOBY Representative
NHS
Z) Club (non-profit association has over 100 hours service, if completion
Organized sports teams campaign for children in Afghanistan
Submitted by my teachers as "phenomenal freshman"
Not seen at the beginning of the first year of the People to People Leadership Summit took office (have any people travel to the people, though)
1 is selected in 3 girls for the Women's Leadership Conference
First in the state of the Spanish info
Math Tutor
With essays by academics, community service and various sports.

VarsFootball father 2 years
Basketball Varsity Cheer 3 years in our division champions every year
Varsity Flag Football Quarterback: Undefeated
ODP (Olympic Development Program) team for the State of Alaska 4 years
Alaska State Cup Champion 3 years in football

He has in the treatment of women worked in Alaska, what the presentation and everything ... It is a Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology

thaaanks haha

No comments:

Post a Comment