Thursday, December 17, 2009

Enlarged Kidney What Causes An Enlarged Kidney-- So Large I Can Feel It Poking Out Of My Abdomen?

What causes an enlarged kidney-- so large I can feel it poking out of my abdomen? - enlarged kidney

I am 16 years old. I noticed a piece about 3 1 / 2 weeks had an ultrasound and couldnt a technology elsewhere, but my extremely enlarged kidney. If you have not heard yet from my doctor. The only other symptoms I have are fatigue, joint pain and frequent lymph node. I am a survivor of kidney cancer, and I have only one kidney.

1 comment:

hnybzthm... said...

I know it is not really the answer to your question, but would really consult your doctor and get some answers.

I had a kidney transplant and spent 6 years on dialysis before me, so that you know that only one kidney work is valuable, and if a problem should be investigated as soon as possible.

They also have blood tests such as fatigue and joint pain could be anemia.

I also had experience with kidney cancer, as my mother's right kidney was removed because of cancer, the 08th January, but is now found in the liver.

You do not worry us, but do not indicate that cancer is even more important, their history and the fact that you are excluded lymph nodes.

We hope you get answers quickly.

Take care and good luck

And do not wait too long for the DR, Chase, if necessary.

Post a Comment