Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fake Belly Bars Firstly, What Is "pile-drived"? And Secondly, Do You Think This Person's Story Is Real Or Fake?

Firstly, what is "pile-drived"? And secondly, do you think this person's story is real or fake? - fake belly bars

[
I had gastric perforation in a contest once. This guy in a bar should praise a *** and your abdominal muscles, so I said, 'Man, I bet I can take 3 shots in the stomach better than you. "
He said: "What?" Shut up. Waddy, we want to bet? "
I said: "Everything I have in me, is $ 40 and he said:" Ok, I will. "
So I said, 'OK, but I first and foremost "and proposed a sharp hook just below your solar plexus.
The man gasped, "OOOOOFF! And more than doubled, unable to breathe.
I took the hair and shoved my fist in the stomach, a sound like "NNNGGGHH!". His eyes opened, became pale and collapsed.
I approached him as he was crossing the cell and driven to my right, exactly where it landed the first blow, I swear I felt my hand go all the way down. Who took him into convulsions, vomiting, and piss themselves.
The exhibition is over, the men surprised by the silence, his hand in his pocket, took two periods of 20 and fell to the ground closest to where he fought inAgony.
"Here, man, you've won."
I think I'm 0-1 in the competition perforation of the stomach.
]

Because I thought
1) Why should one "**", depending on the setting, so it was really so weak?
2) If it together and was already under way, as I could still cramping, vomiting, or even pee will continue to writhe in pain?
3) How do I know if he pee?

No comments:

Post a Comment