Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Raynauds And Irregular Periods Is Raynauds Diesase Classed As A Disability?

Is raynauds diesase classed as a disability? - raynauds and irregular periods

I was with Raynaud's phenomenon, you tell us a little more than a year ago, very copable began, but had achieved much, much worse.
Now, struggling to make things easier, like holding a pen? Collection of the boiler, or pick up a pan ..
My doctor has me on medication to treat blood pressure and blood flow, but that had no effect.
I have this on my toes in my ears and my nipples: (
Has anyone here, what is it? How to handle? and it is classified a disability?

1 comment:

Liz G said...

Hello

I Reynaud very badly
I'm cold especially after eating, especially at lunch time for what reason?
I have very deep blue nails white fingers can feel the beating heart or Shakey

be made not classified as a handicap, but allowances for

ie. in my class school/6th strict uniform, I can wear gloves and gowns all the time

Post a Comment